• Latest News

    Recent

    Monday 14 March 2016

    Download Video: Fresh Spring Glam Makeup Tutorial


    Spring 2016 has sprung super early and I am ALL HERE FOR IT! 

    In today's makeup tutorial and routine, I want to show you how to do a simple spring glam makeup look. This is perfect makeup for beginners because I only use two eye shadows from one palette!!! This is also great for dark skin, all women of color ( chocolate sistas) and all shades of beauty really. I hope you like. I'm gonna keep writing to see if anyone notices the tomfoolery Im writing up right now. 

    At the plantation trying raise funds to get some plantians and potatoes ooes. Yes. Im back to eating potatoes. not sweet potatoes but the white ones. I no longer discriminate and I don't think I ever will. The truth is, white potatoes are my favorite. They use them for potatoes chips, french fries and you can even use it for your science experiments. 



    For More Comedy Video Updates, Please Add-up this BB PIN

    5EEED915



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Download Video: Fresh Spring Glam Makeup Tutorial Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top